Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013: A New Year Awaits

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum to all. Hope you had a wonderful day today. Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah for giving us another day to live in peace.

Coming into 2013, I am proud to say that I am thirty years old, healthy and blessed. My overall outlook on life has become positively encouraging. Only good things to mention. Of course every year, we look back on what we've done, what we've achieved, what mistakes have we made, what improvements that we promise to take... All is in time. A year has gone and it is a meaningful year to end. I have done much in 2012, but not enough in the name of Allah. InsyaAllah, God willing, heart willing, body willing, I'll do much more to be a good muslim.

Last year I've visited Morocco. A wonderful country with scenic views all over the country. Had a camel ride... fell from it... come back up again with courage. Subhanallah, this country is such a beauty. The people are lovely. I hear people gives salam everywhere. Sounds good to my ears. Maybe this is the true way of living in a community. I will try to practice this in my own community.

This year in January, I'm traveling again. This time to Istanbul, Turkey, via a transit at Doha, Qatar. InsyaAllah, I will get to see these two countries, spending quality time with my papa who will be my company throughout the ten days journey. Can't wait.

All I hope for 2013 is for me to spend more time with my parents and insyaAllah, if God willing, to meet someone whom I destined to spend the rest of my life with. May this person have courage to be revealed and accept our destiny. Amin.











5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete