Saturday, November 05, 2011

Zeba - it's a nice name

Assalamualaikum everyone

I had an epiphany recently to open a small business in estate planning, focusing on the Muslim market. I will call it Zeba.

So why I want to open this company? I think my entrepreneur spirit has awoken.

I asked myself why not open a business that is very similar to what I'm doing now as a consultant or marketeer or whatever you want to call it. Financial planning is my line even though I skew more towards insurance expertise. So I finally narrow it down to estate planning.

As a Muslim, I'm sure most of us have that inner calling to dakwah. To me in a simple sentence it means to call your fellow Muslims to the religion of Allah and remind my own Muslim self to live by exemplary of Prophet Muhammad.

Since I am a practical person, the best I can commit to dakwah is by doing a simple enough act in which I'm good at.

I hope my family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances will find this news beneficial. It is my honour to be appointed as your trusted Islamic Estate Planner consultant.

For now I will do this part time and all appointments will be on the weekends. If you don't have my number, do send me an email at ruzlina[at]gmail[dot]com to express your interest.

I will put out a special website on this soon. Everything is in good progress.

Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment