Sunday, September 29, 2013

MyFACE - SEPHORA liquid foundation and pressed powder

Today I went to Sephora KLCC and found the brand's liquid foundation and pressed powder. The great thing about them were the mat tan colour suited my skin tone very well. I've been trying to find something similar but it ended up either too light or too dark. So I'm glad to find these gems.
Sephora has two types of liquid foundation. One is Perfecting cover foundation 35ml for RM69. Second is Brightening & hydrating foundation 20ml for RM65. 

I tried both of them at the store. I liked the second one better due to dewy finish. But I bought both of them anyway. After a few hours, the foundation stayed put although there was a need to blot excess oil on my t-zone. Let me try them a few more times before I give a full review.

I asked the lady at the counter what best complement and set the foundations I tried on earlier. I was looking at the loose powder section, but she showed me pressed powder instead. She recommended a lighter moyen medium 30 finish. I went ahead and grabbed that. But when she was not looking, I grabbed another one in mat tan 40 finish. Just in case if the moyen medium makes me look pale. I did tried them but I couldn't tell which one was better for my skin tone. Lighting at the store can be deceiving. Both of these were 8hr matifying pressed powder at RM55 each. 

I'm hoping these will be better than the Revlon's PhotoReady ones which I'm using currently. Price wise, they are similar. But the Sephora's matches my skin tone better. 

Will see you again next time on the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment