Tuesday, January 06, 2015

2015 - Day 6

6th Jan
It was a Tuesday. I almost didn't make it to work.
On the first 3 minutes of driving, I was contemplating whether my ability to drive was 90% and above or not. Just before the corner to DUKE, I decided I shall have the will and power to drive on. Allah protected me along the way. I drove slow and steady at 80km/hr on a 90km/hr highway. Slow ke?
Today was the first sales meeting of the year.
At the office I promised myself to ensure my cough was loud and clear, so that people don't mistake me for a person who suka-suka take MC on a Monday. I'm not that type of a person okay. I also promised to really excuse myself out from the expected long meeting if I ever feel unwell and not deserving to be in the office yet. And go see Dr again.
However I cannot promise if my colleagues catch on this fever.
Long and behold, I survive amongst the cold sweat underneath my dress. Getting well also means your body is working itself out to get better. Meeting lasted until 12:45pm. Time for lunch. Meeting to adjourned tomorrow morning.
Almost 200 emails. Hmmph.
Had a productive day. Had chance to talk to big boss about more things than I initially thought.
Left office late today. Big boss also had to leave late bcoz of me. Thank you big boss!
Arrived home, my nephew was busy watching tv. Wanted to hug and kiss him, but can't, bcoz of my illness.
Along bought me dinner. Thank you Along! She has started coughing too. Oh no.... Sorry Along.
Ma sakit badan. Mouth also pain. I hope she don't get my hard cough.

1 comment: