Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Mood for songs

I am moved by songs. Nowadays I am listening to - slow pop, pop country and pop rock.

Fix You is a song that I wish I can sing, but I cannot.

Poker Face is a song that doesn't make sense to me, but I love to sing it nevertheless.

Love Story is my humming song.

Please Don't Stop The Rain is my secret fantasy song. Not a secret anymore then. And don't ask me why either.

Samskeyti (acoustic version) is a bit haunting.

Devil May Care is simply an easy listening.

Somehow, Miley Cyrus is bugging me now. I think the soundtrack on her new movie sound really good. Gosh... I wish I have the writing talent.

1 comment:

  1. Of all the songs/bands/singers listed, I only know one. The Love story by taylor swift. Tu pun just recently sebab my sister suka sangat.. haha, I bet the others are good, I'll definitely look it up nanti and I'll let u know.. =)

    ReplyDelete