Thursday, February 19, 2009

No she didn't !


Out of the blue, she just pissed me off once again.


Her words hurt me so bad. I thought yesterday's note from her mouth was awful. But today her words blurted like a thunder strikes through me straight to the heart. I was shocked. I didn't say anything. I took it in and I felt like crying.

I know she was upset with someone else. But that does not valid the reason to be unreasonable. Why make me suffer when you are?

Long ago I promised myself to forgive the person I love. I'm glad that my love for her is strong. Nevertheless, however strong, it destroys a part of the love. It chipped.

I know, hating her and running far away are not the solutions. That never going to change our situation. I hate to admit it, if I leave, I will miss her too much. I don't think I can ever leave her.

Now I just need to cry some tears. My chest hurts again.

Leave me, I need to cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment